title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I use dBpoweramp to edit tags?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derginsc
    • Oct 2009

How do I use dBpoweramp to edit tags?

Hi,
    How do I use dBpoweramp to edit the tags of my existing MP3's? I am trying to use the program to automatically update the tags. I don't want to spend weeks updating the tags manually.

I need to know which program I should use and how to use it.

Please advise.

:smile2:
  • Teknojnky
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2006

Re: How do I use dBpoweramp to edit tags?

dbpoweramp does not really have a mass tagger and it does not autotag anything unless its being ripped.

you can select files and use the properties to update fields manually or use the tag manipulator dsp, but I don't think this is what you want.

you might try musicbrainz picard if your trying to cleanup your metadata on existing files.

Comment

• derginsc
      • Oct 2009

Re: How do I use dBpoweramp to edit tags?

Originally posted by Teknojnky
      dbpoweramp does not really have a mass tagger and it does not autotag anything unless its being ripped.

you can select files and use the properties to update fields manually or use the tag manipulator dsp, but I don't think this is what you want.

you might try musicbrainz picard if your trying to cleanup your metadata on existing files.

Thank you for the reply. That's what I thought. Is the Musicbrainz Picard program free? I just forked out $36 bucks for the dBpoweramp I don't want to spend anymore.

Thanks,
      derginsc

Comment

Working...

]]>