title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Rules of the forum.

Rules of the forum.

With regard to forum etiquette, is it permissible to talk about other products when discussing dMC? I found a way of of using dMC with another product that helps me get around a deficiency in dMC. Can I talk about it here?

Administrator

Re: Rules of the forum.

Sure you can, our only rule in this respect is for those who register an account on this forum just to spam about their product, in those cases we remove the messages.

We have ample evidence to support this although we discourage people pushing their own commercial programs just to be tooting their own horns. But we have many posts in the DRM and Copy Protection section talking about particular programs that help in this area, and we have several posts talking about programs that will help convert certain formats that are not supported by dMC. So generally the answer is "Yes."

Best wishes,
    Bill

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Hello,
    Where is the Copy Protected area?
    I have several CDs that I think maybe copy protected and would still like to rip them to my NAS. Since I own the CDs I do not think this should be a problem.
    I need some help to rip these CDs.
    Thanks,
    Chip

Administrator