title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

how can I extracts multiple cd tracks into a unique mp3 file?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • waju
    • May 2002

how can I extracts multiple cd tracks into a unique mp3 file?

so, that's my question. i have an audio cd that is a session compossed by a lot of tracks without gaps betwen them. i wan to extract all they into a unique mp3 file and i want to have something likely a cuesheet that can split it in several tracks when the mp3 will be burned. can i do this with dbpoweramp without the power pack? will be this featured in the future?

regards. waju.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

The Power Pack can stick all the tracks from a CD all together as one track, it is the 'Rip as One' feature, but I will not write cue sheets just yet.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• vinnie97

Any word on cue sheet creation/support?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

No it will be quite awhile yet.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mynhdoan

Re: how can I extracts multiple cd tracks into a unique mp3 file?

Originally posted by waju
          so, that's my question. i have an audio cd that is a session compossed by a lot of tracks without gaps betwen them. i wan to extract all they into a unique mp3 file and i want to have something likely a cuesheet that can split it in several tracks when the mp3 will be burned. can i do this with dbpoweramp without the power pack? will be this featured in the future?

regards. waju.

Comment

Working...

]]>