title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

support Linux

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MvL
    • Oct 2009

support Linux

hmmm, i lost my password and can't recover. Anyway i have a question. When will Linux be supported? I know Dbpoweramp runs on wine but will there ever be a Linux version?
  • EliC
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: support Linux

I don't think there are any plans to add native linux support. Its been asked many times.

Comment

• GuitarCrazyo
      • Oct 2009

support Linux

Forum should support FireFox as its the browser Im always referred to when my IE has problems. It could be something with your computer but if it keeps happening Kit will look into it. When he gets back anyway.

EDIT: Tried FF and Im not getting any problems.

Comment

• Tenerife
        • Sep 2010

Re: Linux

I would like to second the porting of dBpoweramp to GNU/Linux. I don't expect it to happen, but I would gladly repay for the software to have it on that platform.

Comment

• biggles
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Jul 2010

I think the market opportunity of Asset and Asset Control would expand greatly if these applications worked with Linux as implemented on select media streamers.

Comment

• twit
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Jul 2010

Love to see Asset (just the server piece) run on Linux so that I can run Asset on my NAS, and not need a PC running all the time.

I know variations of this request have been made many times, but having the server piece work on Linux would really help integrate with NAS and media boxes that mostly run on Linux.

Comment

Working...

]]>