title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thanks, and an inevitable question!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • icarson
    • Sep 2009

Thanks, and an inevitable question!

A huge thank you to all the effort put into these products by the illustrate team. I've had a very seamless experience with all of the products I am using.
    dMC of course and BatchRipper in particular.

I do have a question though. I downloaded and started to use the ID Tag Update codec yesterday. I called it from Batch Ripper (ripping to Nero AAC m4a for an iTunes library) after the rip was complete using the "With Batch - Convert To" option. I wanted to ensure that the 2200 files I had just ripped included the album artwork where it was available as folder.jpg. This is a mistake by the way as the ripper already includes the artwork in the tag where it is available as part of the ripping process.

However, putting my ignorance aside for a moment, running the import folder.jpg function as described above made all of the ripped songs unreadable in iTunes. Is this a potential bug? Should this function be called from Batch Ripper or from somewhere else?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Thanks, and an inevitable question!

See:

Changes: Apple Lossless 24 bit encoding & decoding supported Improvements made to Apple Lossless compression Added new tag recognition: Title Sort, Artist Sort, Album Artist Sort, Album Sort, Composer Sort Bug Fix: for detecting high frequency ALAC files ( > 48KHz) Bug Fix: able to read ALAC files with area of NULLs
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• icarson
      • Sep 2009

Re: Thanks, and an inevitable question!

Thanks Spoon. I'll download this latest.

Comment

Working...

]]>