title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Limit BatchRipper to one drive?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Limit BatchRipper to one drive?

I am still in the process of batchripping my entire CD collection on my PC using a MiniCubis. Works great!
    But my problem is the following: whenever I insert a DVD into the second (DVD)-drive in my computer, BatchRipper tries to rip that disc as well and throws it back out, of course, since it's not an audio-CD. So: I cannot watch DVDs on my computer. :cry:
    I know, that I can limit BatchRipper-accessed drives before I start the ripping process by just deselecting the drives I don't want.
    But BatchRipper will sometimes just by itself start picking the second drive despite the choice I made. Can I FORCE BatchRipper to gain access only to ONE drive somehow, limit it to just one drive?

Administrator

Re: Limit BatchRipper to one drive?

Before selecting Rip (in Batch Ripper) uncheck the drive you do not want to rip from.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

That's what I did, but sometimes this seems somehow gotten lost through the ripping process for whatever reason. Ain't there something to force it to one drive - a commandline command or a registry entry, that could force that?

Administrator

Unconfigure the other drive.