title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

1st post - AccuRip info question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulDF
    • Sep 2009

1st post - AccuRip info question

Hi All,
    I just started using DBP and like it so far. I paid for the Reference version and have now ripped three cds. Where do I find info on what the numbers mean for the AccuRip area as each track is encoded? What is the scale - I've seen Accurate 9,10,11, and even 13 - plus 3 tracks on the last cd that came up with something like 'Inaccurate(6)' in red.
    Secondly, as you can see from the end of that last sentence - why does the info go away immediately after its' done ripping - I'd like to look it over - did I miss a setting? Is it because I set it to 'unload' cd when done'? I would think it would still display the last info until you loaded a new cd!!!

Thanks,
    PF
    Last edited by PaulDF; 09-22-2009, 07:21 PM.
  • Teknojnky
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2006

Re: 1st post - AccuRip info question

1) the accuraterip (numbers) means that many people's rips agree (or disagree if in red) with yours. also known as confidence numbers.

if all tracks are red, its likely that you have a different pressing and until someone else rips that same pressing (and submits the results to AR), then you will have to go by the log results if any errors were presented.

2) yes if you have auto-eject, then tracks disappear from the window. You can check the log (if it was enabled) or if you click the small dropdown next to the options button, you can have the log results window displayed after ripping (still lose the main window info).

Comment

• PaulDF
      • Sep 2009

Thanks! I'm going to disable the auto-eject then so I can read over the stats!

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

You might consider having it write the log to the same directory where it writes the files themselves even with autoeject off. I do this and have a permanent record of the ripping of each disk stored in an obvious place. In the options, you call tell it to do a "full" log, so you capture all the relevant info.

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

1) In the Rip Status section of the help files: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/Help/dMC/CDhelp.htm

Comment

Working...

]]>