title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central
 
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: dbpoweramp Batch Converter - "Not Responding"

  1. #1

    Lightbulb dbpoweramp Batch Converter - "Not Responding"

    I have had no trouble with the Ripper, Batch Ripper, nor Converter. I had finally come to the point that I would like to batch convert and I encountered a problem.

    I opened dbpoweramp Batch Converter, all looked well, but then I clicked anything in the tree view and it hungs (more appropriately, it gave me the ever popular "(Not Responding)")

    The status bar of the application read as follows:

    Left Side of Status Bar "5 Audio Files Shown (991 KB) in Folder: C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\My Documents" which is the starting location for the batch ripper. On the far right side of the status bar read, "Reading Meta Data..."

    Again, I could click on help, open the filter dialog, but as soon as I try click on something in the tree view... nada.

    I noticed the files listed on the right side were not music files. Upon further investigation via ye olde explorer, those files listed had the MPP extension (Microsoft Project). I then moved those files to another folder and all is happy, as long as I stay away from a folder containing the MPP extension.

    Here is a capture of it...



    I am not sure if others have encountered this problem, but just in case, I decide to post the issue.

    Happy archiving

    - dieVierte

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    38,364

    Re: dbpoweramp Batch Converter - "Not Responding"

    MPP is also Musepack, the musepack decoder library might not be that forgiving if the file is not a musepack file.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •