title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Twilight: The Score - Not Validated by AccurateRip

Twilight: The Score - Not Validated by AccurateRip

I'm trying to rip the Twilight: The Score, not the pop-music collection, but the real OST. The music is by Carter Burwell.

As you might imagine, this CD is not very old. It has not been extensively used, so the quality of the CD is optimal. There are a few visible scratches on the CD; but nothing major. I have much worse CDs that AccurateRip reports 100%.

CD reports to be manufactured in the E.U. GEMA/BIEM... no idea what that means, but I live in Norway and the CD was purchased here.

This is NOT an Compact Disc, there are no Compact Disc logo on the CD nor on the cover.

Result of the rip to FLAC is 0% successfull, which makes me wonder the problem is me or the problem is other users. There are only 7 and 8 other results for the same CD. What can I do? I've listened (quickly) to the output and it seems fine.

Administrator

Re: Twilight: The Score - Not Validated by AccurateRip

You could have a different pressing, which means the disc is not in AccurateRip, switch to secure ripping mode and the rip will be verified as secure.

Same result, same CRCs. That means I probably have a different production, anyway I'm putting this CD in the "Success" collection.

Make sure you submit your results to AccurateRip, so that when enough people submit that pressing, it starts showing up.