title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Correct Way to add album Art during a Batch Rip

Correct Way to add album Art during a Batch Rip

I have a few queries and would love some help. I am Currently running 13.3 reference version.
    1. If album art work is not found from one of the meta suppliers can you add the album artwork on the fly by acquiring it from a scanner. (As you would do in CD Ripper)
    2. The primary frustration that I have found to date with the batch ripper is on CD Collections. As an example The B.B King "King of he Blues" is a 3 disc set. All tracks were ripped to 1 folder. So I have 3 Track 1's for example and I have no idea what track belongs to what disc. The problem is worse on Classical music especially Opera. how do I correct this
    Many Thanks

Administrator

Re: Correct Way to add album Art during a Batch Rip

1. You would have to enable manual input & review for the metadata (with the option where there is no album art)
    2. Set either the file naming to add disc number if present to a filename, or switch on the option to add [disc] number to the album name.