title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP R2 for WHS - Xbox 360 Streaming Issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tillig
    • Aug 2009

Asset UPnP R2 for WHS - Xbox 360 Streaming Issue

I installed Asset UPnP on my Windows Home Server and it works super well with my PS3 - it transcodes AAC, M4A and M4B to Wave perfectly using the "Force" option, which means I can get my whole Apple Lossless library there.

I can't figure out how to get it working on my Xbox 360, though. None of the Force options (Wave, LPCM, or MP3 in various bitrates) works. With Wave and LPCM, I get a little circle-with-slash-through-it symbol when I try to play Apple Lossless; with MP3, I don't get the symbol, but it still doesn't play. It just sits on 0:00.

I noticed in another post (dated back in December) that Xbox streaming wasn't working quite right. Is that still the case or am I missing something?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP R2 for WHS - Xbox 360 Streaming Issue

Yes streaming to an xbox 360 is still ineffective, I will see if I can 'crack it' before R2 release.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Neksus
      • Apr 2004

I'm having no problems streaming to my xbox 360 with Asset UPnP.
      My force settings are mp3 160 kbps, no replaygain.

Really beautiful having my iTunes library play on my xbox, kudos to Asset UPnP :-)

General info:
      Windows 7 x64
      dBpoweramp Reference 13.2
      Asset UPnP Release 2
      Always latest codecs

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

We fixed it for the latest R2 beta, the best setting for XBox is the LPCM option.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>