title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: not saving to dbpoweramp cache

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

not saving to dbpoweramp cache

Hi

Until recently i could rip a cd then re rip the same cd a couple of days later and the changes i made to the tags would be remembered through the dbpoweramp cache.

Now this doesn't happen. If i want to rerip i have to reedit all the tags again to my specification. Is there a workaround for this?

When I watch the cd being assessed by dbpoweramp it intially takes the information from the original cd rip in the cache then it seems to be overwritten by the online meta data.

Thanks Paul

Administrator

Re: not saving to dbpoweramp cache

The cache only saves the last 5 or 10 discs.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Hi Spoon

I realise the cache only holds the last few discs.

What i am finding though is when i rerip a cd straight after ripping it, it does not use the cached information but takes the online meta data.

It seems to intially grab the cache information then overwrites it with the Perfect Meta information.

Thanks

Administrator

The dBpoweramp Cache option in Meta data is checked? because if it retrieved from the cache then it would not then get from the internet.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Hi Spoon

That's exactly what it was, it must have mistakenly got deselected at some point.
    Thanks for sorting that!