title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [codec] CUE Sheet Image Utility Codec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

[codec] CUE Sheet Image Utility Codec

Cue sheet creator, a few requirements of this codec:

Only works when ripping audio CDs,
    All tracks of the CD have to be ripped at the same time.
    It requires Release 15 of dBpoweramp (currently in testing).

There are 2 ways to use this Cue Sheet Generator:

1) Multiple tracks + cue sheet, simply include the DSP Effect: CUE Sheet - Multiple Files
    2) All tracks written to single image: select the encoder as: [CUE Single File Image]

These 2 methods should not be mixed.

Download:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/dBpo...etImage%5D.exe

This codec includes both 32 bit and 64 bit DSP / Codecs.
    Last edited by Spoon; 06-04-2022 at 09:01 AM.

Administrator

Re: [CUE Sheet Image] Utility Codec

Updated to a new release, 32 / 64 bit, can write cue with multiple tracks.

Thnx 4 the new version, but i just noticed now that there is no "CUE Single - File Image" available in the DSP list after installing it. Only the "CUE Sheet - Multiple Files" is there and that 1 works great.

Administrator

>CUE Single - File Image

This is not in the DSP effects, it is in the Encoder drop list.

Thnx for the info/reply.

dBpoweramp Guru

There are going to be a lot of people happy to see this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Cue sheet creator, a few requirements of this codec:

1) Multiple tracks + cue sheet, simply include the DSP Effect: CUE Sheet - Multiple Files
    2) All tracks written to single image: select the encoder as: [CUE Single File Image]

These 2 methods should not be mixed.

Download:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/dBpow...etImage%5D.exe

This codec includes both 32 bit and 64 bit DSP / Codecs.

Hi Spoon

I know I am replying to an old quote/thread but I was wondering if you or someone could help me. I have the latest reference version of dBpoweramp and when I click on the Add DSP effect button I cannot see either the "DSP Effect: CUE Sheet - Multiple Files" or the encoder "[CUE Single File Image]" that you refer to above. Please can you advise where I can find these options.

Administrator

You possibly have the 32 bit version of dBpoweramp installed as well as 64 bit version, see:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...-Compatibility

Re: [codec] CUE Sheet Image Utility Codec

I've added the DSP effect CUE sheet - Multiple Files
    I'm using Encoder of flac

I get these errors
    Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\01 Oingo Boingo - Just Another Day.flac'
    Error: Unable to load DSP Effect 'CUE Sheet - Multiple Files'. [dBCoreConverter::LoadDSPEffects]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\02 Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party.flac'
    Error: Unable to load DSP Effect 'CUE Sheet - Multiple Files'. [dBCoreConverter::LoadDSPEffects]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\03 Oingo Boingo - Heard Somebody Cry.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\04 Oingo Boingo - No One Lives Forever.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\05 Oingo Boingo - Stay.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\06 Oingo Boingo - Fool's Paradise.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\07 Oingo Boingo - Help Me.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\08 Oingo Boingo - Same Man I Was Before.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\09 Oingo Boingo - Weird Science.flac'

If I remove the DSP effect ripping works, but I do want CUE sheets. How do i fix this?

Administrator

Reinstall, if it still does not work then it is likely your security software has removed that part of dBpoweramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Reinstall, if it still does not work then it is likely your security software has removed that part of dBpoweramp.
    I reinstalled dbpoweramp16.2 (64 bit). I rebooted. I reinstalled the cue sheet codec. I rebooted. I launch dbpoweramp to rip a CD and I get

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\01 Genesis - Invisible Touch.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\02 Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\03 Genesis - Land Of Confusion.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\04 Genesis - In Too Deep.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\05 Genesis - Anything She Does.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\06 Genesis - Domino.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\07 Genesis - Throwing It All Away.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\08 Genesis - The Brazilian.flac'

I'm not running any security software.

If I look at DSPs/CUE Sheet - Multiple Files.dll and view properties windows tells me I have
    "ReplayGain DSP"
    version 10.0.0.0
    Copyright (C) Ilustrate 2013

Hello,

I would like suggestions for what to try next in order to make this cue sheet DSP effect work.

I believe the plugin is installed. I see a dll file in the DSPs folder.

I do not have any seucrity software. Do you have any bugs in your program?

After adding the "CUE Sheet - Multiple Files" DSP action I can click on the "Settings" button. When I click on this button a dialog box opens with a title of "dBpoweramp DSP Settings: CUE Sheet - Multiple Files". There is no content in this dialog except for a single OK button.

Administrator

Uninstall dBpoweramp and the Codec, then Run this:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...rom-the-System

Which will remove possibly old 32 bit code. Then reinstall.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Does this do internal cue?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

no idea Sir.