title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [codec] CUE Sheet Image Utility Codec

Administrator

Re: [CUE Sheet Image] Utility Codec

Not automatically.

Re: [codec] CUE Sheet Image Utility Codec

Only works when ripping audio CDs,
    All tracks of the CD have to be ripped at the same time.
    It requires Release 15 of dBpoweramp (currently in testing).

There are 2 ways to use this Cue Sheet Generator:

1) Multiple tracks + cue sheet, simply include the DSP Effect: CUE Sheet - Multiple Files
    I've added the DSP effect CUE sheet - Multiple Files
    I'm using Encoder of flac

I get these errors
    Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\01 Oingo Boingo - Just Another Day.flac'
    Error: Unable to load DSP Effect 'CUE Sheet - Multiple Files'. [dBCoreConverter::LoadDSPEffects]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\02 Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party.flac'
    Error: Unable to load DSP Effect 'CUE Sheet - Multiple Files'. [dBCoreConverter::LoadDSPEffects]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\03 Oingo Boingo - Heard Somebody Cry.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\04 Oingo Boingo - No One Lives Forever.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\05 Oingo Boingo - Stay.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\06 Oingo Boingo - Fool's Paradise.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\07 Oingo Boingo - Help Me.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\08 Oingo Boingo - Same Man I Was Before.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Oingo Boingo\Dead Man's Party 1985\09 Oingo Boingo - Weird Science.flac'

If I remove the DSP effect ripping works, but I do want CUE sheets. How do i fix this?

Administrator

Reinstall, if it still does not work then it is likely your security software has removed that part of dBpoweramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Reinstall, if it still does not work then it is likely your security software has removed that part of dBpoweramp.
    I reinstalled dbpoweramp16.2 (64 bit). I rebooted. I reinstalled the cue sheet codec. I rebooted. I launch dbpoweramp to rip a CD and I get

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\01 Genesis - Invisible Touch.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\02 Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\03 Genesis - Land Of Confusion.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\04 Genesis - In Too Deep.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\05 Genesis - Anything She Does.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\06 Genesis - Domino.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\07 Genesis - Throwing It All Away.flac'

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'E:\music_rip_new\Genesis\Invisible Touch 1986\08 Genesis - The Brazilian.flac'

I'm not running any security software.

If I look at DSPs/CUE Sheet - Multiple Files.dll and view properties windows tells me I have
    "ReplayGain DSP"
    version 10.0.0.0
    Copyright (C) Ilustrate 2013

Hello,

I would like suggestions for what to try next in order to make this cue sheet DSP effect work.

I believe the plugin is installed. I see a dll file in the DSPs folder.

I do not have any seucrity software. Do you have any bugs in your program?

After adding the "CUE Sheet - Multiple Files" DSP action I can click on the "Settings" button. When I click on this button a dialog box opens with a title of "dBpoweramp DSP Settings: CUE Sheet - Multiple Files". There is no content in this dialog except for a single OK button.

Administrator

Uninstall dBpoweramp and the Codec, then Run this:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...rom-the-System

Which will remove possibly old 32 bit code. Then reinstall.

The DSP installer will not work with 16.2. I tried multiple times.

I've gone back to a beta version of 15 and thankfully that does work. It's possible that the DSP installer won't work if you install into a drive other than C (I had been installing into a different drive because I have a small ssd for my C

Administrator

R16 comes with all DSP effects preinstalled.

it would be fantastic if you can add custom naming of CUE files as it was requested above as I always rename them to Artist - Album.cue

Major issue, the CUE does not contain information about pre-gaps, none. I ripped like 30 CDs just out figure out that if load CUE sheets are not valid for reproduction of the original CD layout. If I load CUe in another tool like XLD on Mac for instance and try try to validate it with AccurateRip it fails because naturally tracks to do match because pre gaps in this generated CUE are includes in previous tracks. EAC has an option to write CUE files with correct pre-gaps and these CUE files can be validated with AccurateRip and you can use it to make a perfect copy of the original CD if needed. This is major issue, there should be a choice how to write CUE files, EAC has 3 different modes. Please add this feature, really really important to maintain perfect backup of the CD collection. EAC generated CUE files have additional "INDEX 00" that specifies the size of each track _wihtout_gap_. See example below. Thanks!

Example of EAC generated CUE with gaps:

REM GENRE Darkwave
    REM DATE 1995
    REM DISCID A10F310B
    REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.3"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    TITLE "Das Rabenland"
    REM COMPOSER ""
    FILE "01 WeltenBrand - Das Rabenland.flac" WAVE
    TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Das Rabenland"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    REM COMPOSER ""
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
    TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Dark Desires"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    REM COMPOSER ""
    INDEX 00 06:32:05
    FILE "02 WeltenBrand - Dark Desires.flac" WAVE
    TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Weltenbrand"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    REM COMPOSER ""
    INDEX 00 06:39:05
    FILE "03 WeltenBrand - Weltenbrand.flac" WAVE

And here's what I get with dBpoweramp:

REM COMMENT "dBpoweramp"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    TITLE "Das Rabenland"
    TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Das Rabenland"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    FILE "01 WeltenBrand - Das Rabenland.flac" FLAC
    TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Dark Desires"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    FILE "02 WeltenBrand - Dark Desires.flac" FLAC
    TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Weltenbrand"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    FILE "03 WeltenBrand - Weltenbrand.flac" FLAC

All gaps are missing! Just adding "INDEX 00: line with a track length without the gap would fix the issue altogether and dbPoweramp has all in the info to just that with probably a few code line changes. This can be optional as well, as I have mentioned above, EAC has 3 modes of CUE format writing. Same can be easily implemented in dB.

Please consider adding this feature, it was already requested previously and for me it's a deal breaker and stops me from moving forward to backup my complete CD collection.
    Last edited by uladz; 09-16-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Please ignore my last post, I figured out the issue, which was unexpectedly caused my my cmd line script I've added to DSP trying to rename Cuesheet.cue file to "[artist] - [album].cue" automatically. The script did not work but for some reason it cause the CUE plugin to write CUE sheets without the pre-gaps. Now when I have removed the darned cmd script it writes perfect CUE just as I need it. Sorry for confusion and needless alarms . Still the question of configurable CUE file names is open, my hack did not work and just caused me to look several hour for cd ripping. I guess I'll have to rename the CUE files by hand or I can just write a simple batch job that parses other files names and extract the naming and applies to CUE files.

Now after fixing DSP effect list the dBpoweramp CUE looks perfect:

REM COMMENT "dBpoweramp"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    TITLE "Das Rabenland"
    TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Das Rabenland"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    FILE "01 WeltenBrand - Das Rabenland.flac" FLAC
    TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Dark Desires"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    INDEX 00 06:32:05
    FILE "02 WeltenBrand - Dark Desires.flac" FLAC
    TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Weltenbrand"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    INDEX 00 06:39:05
    FILE "03 WeltenBrand - Weltenbrand.flac" FLAC
    TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Her Poisoned Mind"
    PERFORMER "WeltenBrand"
    INDEX 00 02:06:25

Hi,

I just find out that in the cue sheet the performer of the album will be taken out of the performer for the last track instead of the value from the artist field. I want to rip all of my CDs into a single file with a cue sheet.

REM COMMENT "dBpoweramp"
    PERFORMER "Minatory Mince"
    TITLE "Rave Mission, Vol. 4"
    FILE "Various Artists - Rave Mission Vol. 04 - Disc 1.wav" WAVE

TRACK 12 AUDIO
    TITLE "X-Files (Freak Remix)"
    PERFORMER "Minatory Mince"
    INDEX 00 72:57:55
    INDEX 01 72:57:67

Can anybody check a ripped disc and confirm that problem to me or let me know if I've done a mistake or something is wrong in my settings?

Thanks and Regards

Tri

I'm having trouble with this utility since upgrading to version 17.

When I try and rip a full CD to a file + cue, it is jumbling up the rip. Out of a full 70+ minute CD, I'm getting like 40 minutes - and it is happening consistently. I've tried the same CD multiple times - I've tried many others with similar results.

Not really sure what the problem is, I monitored the rip and it looks like it goes through the process normally. This is an important piece of my archiving process. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Administrator

Your HDD where the temp folder is has plenty of space?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Your HDD where the temp folder is has plenty of space?
    Yes sir - I have an internal 2TB NVME drive that it is writing to that has 840GB free (just to c:/Music because... lazy)

I'm going to reinstall everything and try again. I have updated the software from 17.0 to .1 to .2, so I'll just try a fresh install of everything and message back.

I really appreciate the quick reply.