title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Profile support?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neslekkim
    • Mar 2009

Profile support?

When testing various settings in dMC/CDRipper (I'm sorry, but all the names around in all apps makes me dizzy, but I'm talking about the ripper here)

I have followed one guide on your site to setup and configure my ripper, and it worked a charm.

Then I wanted to mess around with the settings, to try CopyControlled cd's, and now, I have a mess of all my settings, so I have to walk through the first guide again to verify all settings...

What I propose here, is some sort of profiles, so we can make settings, store them and call them something like "default settings for the average ripp", then create some other profile like "settings for copycontroll", and "settings for scratched cd's" etc.. so I can switch settings.... and not mess around with all settings
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Profile support?

If you have Reference, you have support for CD Ripper profiles. The box is at the top of the selection area at the bottom-left.

Comment

• neslekkim
      • Mar 2009

Ah, so cool, I totally missed that, thanks.

So it is also here the yellow and white fields comes into play?
      White fields= profile based, yellow = based on choosen cdplayer?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Yellow means they are drive-based. That is, if you have multiple drives, the yellow settings are per-drive settings.

Comment

Working...

]]>