title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper R1.2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Batch Ripper R1.2

Changes:

option to keep disc order (unload as loaded) same, option in Batch Ripper Configuration (for multi drive systems)
    added -isrc on command line to read isrc from CDs
    GD3 Symphony - extended classical fields
    Internal code for RipNAS (auto select primera robots, check serial port CTS for CD Eject)

Download:

<now released>
    Last edited by Spoon; 04-01-2009, 03:44 PM.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com
  • bhoar
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2006

Re: Batch Ripper R1.2

Originally posted by Spoon
    Internal code for RipNAS (auto select primera robots, check serial port CTS for CD Eject)
    These two items are unrelated?

You're adding support for primera robots to the RipNAS *and* you're adding the an external force disc eject button to the internal RipNAS drive?

-brendan

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Also allowing the Batch Ripper to work with the Primera robot when in RipNAS mode (single drive, auto-ripping).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Rudolf
        • Feb 2009

Hi Spoon,
        thanx for 1.2 - I should have noticed this release earlier.
        scenario:
        Manual Meta Review: more than six tracks, "View Track-Artists" checked, so scrolling is necessary to see the tracks above 6 (when using 1024 x 768, due to my bad eyesight). When tracks 1 - 6 were visible, any changes in fx "Composer" did not go into tracks 7 and above - this seems to work now - great.

Skipping tracks: when I wanted to re-rip only one certain track and did not wish to go to the "normal" cd-ripper, I had to skip to just one track before, else I risked to get the following track and not the desired one. Will there be a chance for secure skipping or rather for selecting tracks even in batch-ripping-mode?

Rudolf

oh, by the way - how long is the time-out duration when writing in this forum? I got kicked out quite soon :-(

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

For ripping single tracks, CD Ripper has to be used, it is not Batch Rippers remit to do that.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Now Released
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...