title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Why can't I get artwork through Batch Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • papawolf
    • Jan 2009

Why can't I get artwork through Batch Ripper

Hi,
    I'm using Batch Ripper to rip my CD's for personal use. I know I'm supposed to get 400 free lookups through AMG however I am not getting any artwork at all. I went into Zonealarm firewall and enabled every option I can including passlock for all the dbPoweramp entries I see but to no avail. I'm not new to computers but new to this program. Any suggestions?

Nelson:cry:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Why can't I get artwork through Batch Ripper

Do you get album art in CD Ripper?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• papawolf
      • Jan 2009

Yes I do.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

In Batch Ripper, make sure no user name or password is supplied for the AMG, it should then say how many lookups non-commercial are remaining.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• papawolf
          • Jan 2009

Thanks Spoon but I cleared out the user name and password (I had purchased a year's access for $5) and it still says that I have no look-ups. I received a link to the "activateAMG" file which I downloaded and installed.
          To recap: I haven't gotten artwork through Batch Ripper at all, not even after purchasing a year's worth, although I didn't need to because I was supposed to get a year's access by buying the "dMC-R13.1-Ref-Registered". Otherwise I like your product> i wish there was some fix for this. Should I uninstall everything DB-related?

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Not quite, you get a years worth of access to meta-data to the CD ripper, but only 400 lookups for the Batch Ripper: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=18100

Comment

• papawolf
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LtData
              Not quite, you get a years worth of access to meta-data to the CD ripper, but only 400 lookups for the Batch Ripper: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=18100
              Here's the solution:
              After clicking on "meta data providers" in the main screen, I scrolled down the page and selected (acquire username password) just under GD3 Meta options. After doing so, I got the AMG lookups with artwork working.
              Thanks all.

Papawolf

Comment

Working...

]]>