title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Sony VGP-XL1B Issues

Sony VGP-XL1B Issues

I am having issues with batch ripping using the Sony VGP-XL1B changer. The unit seems to never stop ripping cd's. If I load it with 20 discs, it will rip the same 20 discs forever. I have to manually stop the batch process.

I am running Wiindows XP (Media Center Edition) and have all the latest patches, fimrware updates, etc.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: Sony VGP-XL1B Issues

You should get a popup message after the last disc (disc 20 inyour instance) asking to change. You could add a stop after 3 failed loads, if your sony is never fully loaded.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by arasef View Post
    I am having issues with batch ripping using the Sony VGP-XL1B changer. The unit seems to never stop ripping cd's. If I load it with 20 discs, it will rip the same 20 discs forever. I have to manually stop the batch process.

I am running Wiindows XP (Media Center Edition) and have all the latest patches, fimrware updates, etc.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
    Are you setting the 'End After" setting? This is the two boxes on the top of the screen near the center. You should set it to (for the case you mention) to 20 in the first box (labeled 'End After') and select Discs Ripped in the next box.

Hope this helps

Duh. That was it! Thanks!