title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can the "Professional Frequency Conversion" be turned on in command line conversion?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smholt
    • Jun 2007

Can the "Professional Frequency Conversion" be turned on in command line conversion?

I have problem with the quality of my converted files, they sound "crispy" and distorted, but the "Professional Frequency Conversion" option seems to give a better quality.

I have some routines run using command line converter and wonder, is there an option to turn on this "Professional Frequency Conversion" option or will the command line converter read the configuration set up in the menu?("Professional Frequency Conversion" is tagged)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can the "Professional Frequency Conversion" be turned on in command line conversi

That value is stored in the registry, if it is on then professional frequnecy conversion is used for all conversions (codec allowing), your command line might be running as a different user though to the logged in desktop.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>