title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Converter/Arrange Audio: When will [maxlength] be supported?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Batch Converter/Arrange Audio: When will [maxlength] be supported?

Hi

I am currently going over my whole EAC-ripped "pre-dBpoweramp" collection and want to apply a new folder structure, that I am using now when ripping with dBpoweramp to stay consistent within the server.
    In dBpoweramps Batch ripper, I am now making use of [maxlength] a lot - some classical stuff has pathlengths too long for the server ( Composer\Album (Album Artist)\Disk * - Track - Title - some of the tags alone exceed 120 characters... , can't manually change them all ....)
    So, in Batchripper, I have to make use of [setlen] (with a few downsides). I'd rather use a consistent naming scheme, that uses [maxlength] for "Arrange Audio".
    Any chance, that this might work in "Arrange Audio"/Batch Converter some time soon?

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: Batch Converter/Arrange Audio: When will [maxlength] be supported?

In about 2 weeks if you remind me, I will recompile all codecs and all DSPs - there is a need for them to support reading from a UNC path, it will automatically become included then.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Batch Converter/Arrange Audio: When will [maxlength] be supported?

Friendly reminder ;-)