title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Copy album art with batch converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RudolfJan
    • Dec 2008

Copy album art with batch converter

Hi,

I ripped all my CDs to FLAC format. For my portable players I want to convert them all to mp3. I tried using the batch converter, but it only converts the audio files, but does not preserve the album art. This is a really unpleasant surprise. Copying album art for 250 CDs manually is an awful lot of work.

I really would like to have solution ASAP for this.Now i am very disappointed about the batch converter.

Rudolf
  • bhoar
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2006

Re: Copy album art with batch converter

You need to include the utility codec here (beta forum) in your processing chain:

Changes: Export of cover.jpg, filename.jpg, [artist] - [title], etc Handling of PNG artwork (ie PNG in tag, exporting to JPG automatically converted) Can export to .png files New Option - so can set multi artist to / from artist1; artist2 New Option - to set multi artist to / from 'title (feat. artist2)' Download:

-brendan

Comment

• RudolfJan
      • Dec 2008

Re: Copy album art with batch converter

Thanks, this works fine and saves me lots of time. Just a pity that it's a bit difficult to find this solution.

Comment

Working...

]]>