title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Auxilary Input???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Auxilary Input???

Hi there
    i have just downloaded the trial for the music converter and have been very pleased will the result so will be buying soon :D

however i would like to try the Auxilary Input recorder but cannot find it anywhere! :(

i am under the impression it is a feature of the reference 13 and will not come with powerpack - this would influence which one i buy so i would like to try it out first!

Thanks for any help

p.s. are there any useful features in reference that make it worth buying above powerpack for the standard user if my main interest is audio conversion? also if new major versions come out how much does an upgrade usually cost?

Administrator

Re: Auxilary Input???

Auxiliary Input has yet to be migrated from R11.5 to R13, it is possible to have bth R11.5 installed in a different folder to R13 and use auxiliary input (install R11.5 first).

Ahh thanks you

any chance of knowing when it will arrive?

btw are you sure it will be in R13 so i can get the update if i buy now?

Administrator

It is likely Aux Input would be a seperate free download, but cannot guarentee would work with R13 as it might require modifications to work.

Difference between Reference and Powerpack is listed here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm

Three big ones I can think of offhand: multi-core support, ultra secure ripping, and dynamic naming when converting.