title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Audio Input Request

Audio Input Request

Please create another version of Audio Input that will allow us to continue to rip our old vinyl and cassettes.

I've been using Poweramp for years. A lot of us long time users still need that functionality going forward.

It's a pain to install two versions of the same software, and have it installed with two sets of codecs.

If something screws up it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot.

Regards.

Re: Audio Input Request

KapKirk:

I heartily agree!!

Currently I am not able to use the Auxillary product anymore. I am now getting the Windoze error:

'Auxillary.exe has had a problem and needs to close...do you want to send information to MS?'

This is probably the 5th time I've had to dual re-install the software over the last year, this is really becoming tiresome.

:vmad:

What version of dMC do you have installed? Aux Input doesn't work if dMC r12 or above is installed as the same directory as it: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/legacy-compatibility.htm

I've got the installation in two different directories.

DBpoweramp12_4 and a separate one for 11.5 in the directory just called dbpoweramp.

Path is c:\programfiles\illustrate\ then the directories. I am in the middle of a clean uninstall right now. I will post results when I complete the reinstall.

Lt.Data, thanks much for the follow up on this.

All is well. Clean reinstall seems to be working again.

Still though, would be nice to have all in one package.