title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

one large Ape file??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peacefullness
    • Dec 2008

one large Ape file??

I love this software, but i feel maybe i have overlooked something,when i have 1 large .ape file + .cue file I can not figure out the proper procedure for getting this split down into the individual tracks, and then burning this audio to a cd-r,I have accomplished this in the past with software that i eventually removed do to spyware running on my machine, Is there someone here that would be kind enough to lend some help to me, I thank You Kindly!!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: one large Ape file??

CUE sheets aren't supported yet, but support is in development: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showpost...93&postcount=6

Comment

• lump1
      • Aug 2006

Actually, you can use the Monkey's Audio GUI application to create little .apl file pointers, and if you set up your directshow decoder codec correctly, you can get dMC to convert these to whatever you want. That's what I do. Unfortunately, dMC doesn't understand tag information, so whatever files it creates will have empty tags. I'm crossing my fingers that this will change soon.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

The DirectShow Decoder and the Directshow codecs normally don't do tags, hence the lack of tags.

Comment

Working...

]]>