title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Upgraded to R13.1 and no access to amg, gd3, musicbrainz

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • randym
    • Jan 2007

Upgraded to R13.1 and no access to amg, gd3, musicbrainz

I purchased and installed R13.1 today (upgrade from reference 12). When I select Meta-Settings in the CD ripper, a window pops up saying my access to amg, gd3, and musicbrainz has expired. IN that same window, it asks "Recently purchased dbpoweramp?", across form which is a button "activiate amg, g3, and musicBrainz". When I doubleclick that button, I'm invited to initiate my regisration retrieval. I have already done that. However, I only installed reference 13.1. I did not install the cdwriter or the batch ripper.

Please advise.

Thanks.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Upgraded to R13.1 and no access to amg, gd3, musicbrainz

Upgrades don't give you another year of PerfectMeta, did your original year from the r12 purchase run out? If so, you'll need to purchase another year of access.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

You can use the order number for R12 (to activate AMG) if it is less than a year old.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• no1uno
        • Nov 2008

I'm having the same sort of problem.

I ordered PowerPack R13 on 11/20/08 -- I was using it happily but then starting seeing the message that AMG etc access was about to expire, so I went back to the order page and decided I hadn't read carefully, and on 12/12/08 I ordered "dBpoweramp Reference R13.1" (it turns out that shouldn't've been necessary, either version should get a full year of AMG etc, so I wasted $16 there, not needing the extra features). I clicked on the "Renew Access" button, but that just takes me to the page where I can pay for more AMG access. I tried Registration Retrieval, but that just allows me to use my order number to download the program again, which if I reinstall using that I still get the Access Expired message.

Help! I need to rip, with AMG etc access!

Thanks -- and Happy Holidays!

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

On the registered link retrival page that has the download link, there isn't a link for "Activate PerfectMeta"?

Comment

• no1uno
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LtData
            On the registered link retrival page that has the download link, there isn't a link for "Activate PerfectMeta"?
            Ah ha! Actually, it was NOT there when I used the 2nd order number, but it was when I tried again with the 1st order number -- voila! Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>