title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PerfectMeta Access

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

PerfectMeta Access

I've just registered dbpoweramp and paid my dues. My registration page shows that I have two days left of PerfectMeta access. I don't see any obvious way to change this (register?) in order to have the full-year access.

I have been trialing, and perhaps there was limited access to PerfectMeta as part of the trial, and there may still be a couple of days left on that. But I should have the full year.

RonM

Re: PerfectMeta Access

In your e-mail, there is a link to download the PerfectMeta activation file.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Actually, it wasn't in the e-mail. I needed to click the registration link, and on the registration page there was a link go activate AMG. Since I'd already registered this wasn't obvious. Apparently, I didn't notice the AMG link when I was on the page in the first instance.

R.

Quote Originally Posted by LtData View Post
    In your e-mail, there is a link to download the PerfectMeta activation file.
    Hey LT,

How can I check to see if I have PerfectMeta and its turned on?

Thanks

Administrator

Look at dBpoweramp Configuration it will show howmany days perfectmeta access are remaining.