title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectMeta Access

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonM
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Nov 2008

PerfectMeta Access

I've just registered dbpoweramp and paid my dues. My registration page shows that I have two days left of PerfectMeta access. I don't see any obvious way to change this (register?) in order to have the full-year access.

I have been trialing, and perhaps there was limited access to PerfectMeta as part of the trial, and there may still be a couple of days left on that. But I should have the full year.

RonM
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: PerfectMeta Access

In your e-mail, there is a link to download the PerfectMeta activation file.

Comment

• RonM
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Nov 2008

Actually, it wasn't in the e-mail. I needed to click the registration link, and on the registration page there was a link go activate AMG. Since I'd already registered this wasn't obvious. Apparently, I didn't notice the AMG link when I was on the page in the first instance.

R.

Comment

• Transporter
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LtData
        In your e-mail, there is a link to download the PerfectMeta activation file.
        Hey LT,

How can I check to see if I have PerfectMeta and its turned on?

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Look at dBpoweramp Configuration it will show howmany days perfectmeta access are remaining.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>