title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AMG license + dBpoweramp 13.1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dylanremaster
    • Oct 2007

AMG license + dBpoweramp 13.1

Sorry if this has been asked before (I have read the sticky thread in FAQ)
    My AMG license was out of date 2 days ago. I got a window that asked me to buy a new license but I clicked it away because I want to uppgrade by complete program to latest version. Can I go the registration page and buy a new license that I install when I have uppgraded dBpoweramp ?

The other question is, then I shall install the new version shall I first uninstall all my codecs and then dBpoweramp-->install the new version-->then the AMG licens -->the new codecs (that might have been updated since a year ago then i first bought the program..

/C
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AMG license + dBpoweramp 13.1

>Can I go the registration page and buy a new license that I install when I have uppgraded dBpoweramp ?

Yes you can buy an AMG license any time you wish.

Install the new version over the top (no uninstalling) if your old version is R12.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dylanremaster
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Spoon
      >Can I go the registration page and buy a new license that I install when I have uppgraded dBpoweramp ?

Yes you can buy an AMG license any time you wish.

Install the new version over the top (no uninstalling) if your old version is R12.
      Ok nd I can keep my old versions of the codecs ? have any of them been updated since october last year ?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

All of them I would think. In R13 Configuration is a Check for Updates.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>