title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUE Sheet Creation

Re: CUE Sheet Creation

I for one am waiting for this feature to get added before buying the app.
    Feel free to email me if you need beta testing.
    M.

+1 for putting cue sheet at top of list.

Another for cue sheets.

Any estimates (and I accept it as a vague estimate) as to when R13.2 with CS might ship as beta/final? Any guess'timates, even just hinting at the units of measure to use (days, week or months) would help. :teufel8:

Another +1 for CUE sheets, though I'm not sure if the application I'm thinking of fits in with the currently planned functionality.

I've already ripped the vast majority of my collection as individual tracks without CUE sheets. One of the playback programs I've been evaluating is cplay on audioasylum.com. It basically only supports playback of WAV or FLAC via cuesheets. Cuesheets basically become playlist files in this application.

A standard CUE sheet uses relative paths, assuming that the file(s) are in the same directory. Cplay also supports absolute paths, meaning that the cue files can be stored in separate directories for easy playback access, and also means they have the potential for becoming playlist files.

Seems like a utility codec that could support CUE sheet generation as a batch function with either relative or absolute paths would be really useful for people who need CUE sheets for existing files after the fact.

@Spoon

Any update on the Cuesheet support?

dBpoweramp Guru

clearly not official, but now that R13.2 has been released, Im betting it won't be before R14, hopefully with some other new treats.

Exclamation CUESheet Creation

Wrong thread