title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: WTF:Download Locked: Excessive Downloads

WTF:Download Locked: Excessive Downloads

Just tried to d/l my license data (eg AMG commercial) and received "Download Locked: Excessive Downloads". WTF is going on here, I'm paid up and I want to install my AMG licenses on one of my machines. What the hell does it matter how many times I want to D/L the stuff?

Re: WTF:Download Locked: Excessive Downloads

Have you downloaded the AMG license multiple times? Also, please note that while you can install dMC on more than one machine as long as not more than one copy is in use at one time, you have to purchase an AMG/PerfectMeta license for every machine you wish to use it on, due to licensing requirements from AMG.

Administrator

We lock downloads at 50 individual downloads, to prevent too much damage if an order number leaks onto the Internet. If you have installed it 50 times and need more email your order number please:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Hi

I've most definitely not downloaded anything from your servers 50 times, three or four maybe (generally as I rebuild a machine...).

Administrator

Please email your order number and will look into it (could your order number have leaked onto the internet?)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Please email your order number and will look into it (could your order number have leaked onto the internet?)
    Done. Order number has definitely not leaked onto internet unless my box has been hacked and I've not noticed, which I doubt.

Administrator

The AMG order which is locked is an AMG Batch Ripper 100 lookups, this system works by locking hte download once the orders have been assigned to a batch ripper account. Are you using batch ripper?

The AMG order which is locked is an AMG Batch Ripper 100 lookups, this system works by locking hte download once the orders have been assigned to a batch ripper account. Are you using batch ripper?
    I am using batch ripper as well as the regular ripper, depending on how many CD's I have to rip. I had used the initial allowance that comes with dbpa pro and then purchased an additional license to cover the rest of my library. I had no idea it is crucial to keep the downloads (which I now don't have). I'm assuming something can be worked out here?

Administrator

Use the registration retrieval and click the lost order number link to lookup your order numbers using email address.

Use the registration retrieval and click the lost order number link to lookup your order numbers using email address.
    Not sure I understand, I know the order numbers?

Administrator

Sorry, you are trying to get the AMG Commercial to work again with Batch Ripper?, not CD Ripper.