title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

WTF:Download Locked: Excessive Downloads

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • egd
    • Jul 2008

WTF:Download Locked: Excessive Downloads

Just tried to d/l my license data (eg AMG commercial) and received "Download Locked: Excessive Downloads". WTF is going on here, I'm paid up and I want to install my AMG licenses on one of my machines. What the hell does it matter how many times I want to D/L the stuff?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: WTF:Download Locked: Excessive Downloads

Have you downloaded the AMG license multiple times? Also, please note that while you can install dMC on more than one machine as long as not more than one copy is in use at one time, you have to purchase an AMG/PerfectMeta license for every machine you wish to use it on, due to licensing requirements from AMG.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

We lock downloads at 50 individual downloads, to prevent too much damage if an order number leaks onto the Internet. If you have installed it 50 times and need more email your order number please:

Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• egd
        • Jul 2008

Hi

I've most definitely not downloaded anything from your servers 50 times, three or four maybe (generally as I rebuild a machine...).

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Please email your order number and will look into it (could your order number have leaked onto the internet?)
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• egd
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
            Please email your order number and will look into it (could your order number have leaked onto the internet?)
            Done. Order number has definitely not leaked onto internet unless my box has been hacked and I've not noticed, which I doubt.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

The AMG order which is locked is an AMG Batch Ripper 100 lookups, this system works by locking hte download once the orders have been assigned to a batch ripper account. Are you using batch ripper?
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• egd
                • Jul 2008

The AMG order which is locked is an AMG Batch Ripper 100 lookups, this system works by locking hte download once the orders have been assigned to a batch ripper account. Are you using batch ripper?
                I am using batch ripper as well as the regular ripper, depending on how many CD's I have to rip. I had used the initial allowance that comes with dbpa pro and then purchased an additional license to cover the rest of my library. I had no idea it is crucial to keep the downloads (which I now don't have). I'm assuming something can be worked out here?

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

Use the registration retrieval and click the lost order number link to lookup your order numbers using email address.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• egd
                    • Jul 2008

Use the registration retrieval and click the lost order number link to lookup your order numbers using email address.
                    Not sure I understand, I know the order numbers?

Comment

• Spoon
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2002

Sorry, you are trying to get the AMG Commercial to work again with Batch Ripper?, not CD Ripper.
                      Spoon
                      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>