title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Strange behavior with new cd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaillard
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Aug 2006

Strange behavior with new cd

Ok just a quick question. I have 4 drives (2 laptop, 2 internal desktop). All different manufacturers. I have this last track on this brand new cd (different pressing than accuraterip), that won't seem to match crc's across 2 drives no matter what the settings, yet they all will match with themselves on multiple reads (cd is perfectly clean).

What could cause this?
  • Porcus
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2007

Re: Strange behavior with new cd

Originally posted by gaillard
    Ok just a quick question. I have 4 drives (2 laptop, 2 internal desktop). All different manufacturers. I have this last track on this brand new cd (different pressing than accuraterip), that won't seem to match crc's across 2 drives no matter what the settings, yet they all will match with themselves on multiple reads (cd is perfectly clean).

What could cause this?
    Might be "lead out" issues, tried to change that setting? (Under options, far down.)

You don't state the inaccuracy confidence. If it is a low number, chances are that the other rip has had that issue.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Strange behavior with new cd

Drives with different offsets will always give different CRCs for the last track if not over-reading.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>