title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

GD3 meta data lookups

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sredmyer
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2008

GD3 meta data lookups

I have instructed the Batch Ripper to use both AMG and GD3 (as well as the free ones) and to use PerfectMatch. However when I checked my GD3 account I have not yet been charged for any lookups. So I went back to the Batch Ripper and in the meta setup I check the Manual Input and Review option (so I could see what was being pulled) and sure enough no GD3 data there.

I am sure I just do not have something setup correctly. As best I can tell the only thing I need to do in order to pull GD3 data is to check the GD3 item in the meat setup and to set the user name and password of the GD3 account. Is there something else that I am missing?

Thanks
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: GD3 meta data lookups

Correct, put in the username and password of your GD3 setup into the batch ripper and then it will start using GD3 for lookups.

Comment

• sredmyer
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2008

Originally posted by LtData
      Correct, put in the username and password of your GD3 setup into the batch ripper and then it will start using GD3 for lookups.
      Mine is not. I got my user name and password a couple of days ago and have been ripping discs since. As near as I can tell none of those discs has used a GD3 data. Further as I stated in my original post when I chek it via the PerfectMatch manual input screen there is no data from GD3

There must be something else I am not doing.

Comment

• sredmyer
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • May 2008

Here are the relevant settings

Note the GD3 password is x'd out

Comment

• bhoar
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Sep 2006

I strong suggest taking down that image until you alter it to totally obscure both your user name and the length of the hidden password.

-brendan

Comment

• sredmyer
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • May 2008

Originally posted by bhoar
            I strong suggest taking down that image until you alter it to totally obscure both your user name and the length of the hidden password.

-brendan
            Good point. I did not even think about obfuscating the user id. The password was not the correct number of characters but I changed it to be same as user id.

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

dBPoweramps GD3 accounts are different to standard GD3 accounts, you would have to create a new Cd3 account from within BatchRipper.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sredmyer
                dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                • May 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
                dBPoweramps GD3 accounts are different to standard GD3 accounts, you would have to create a new Cd3 account from within BatchRipper.
                Ah...I see I wonder if I can get them to credit me back for the 500 lookups I bought that I guess there is no way to use? Guess I will have to call them Monday.

Thanks Spoon

Comment

Working...

]]>