title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

My one request....ability to copy & paste sectors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texasflood
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jul 2008

My one request....ability to copy & paste sectors

I would love to have the ability to rip several tracks as one solid track, as you can easily do with Audiograbber (copy & paste with the ending sectors). You can rip an entire CD as one track with CDex, and I think you can do it in a round about way with EAC using .cue (I personally haven't tried this), but Audiograbber uses (or I should say USED) the simplest procedure by far. For those who have not used it, you would do the following from the rip list: right click on the last song you wish to be included in the particular group of tracks, 2) click on track properties, right click on ending sector and copy 3) then go to the first song to be included, right click on ending sector and paste what you previously copied. 4) Remember to only tick the box of the first track of each group you do this on. Very simple procedure for non technical people like me, and especially useful for classical music, live music, Pink Floyd discs, and any CD that the music runs into the next track. For me it's extremely nerve-racking to have even small breaks in those situations. If it is already possible to do this on dBpoweramp, please let me know.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: My one request....ability to copy & paste sectors

In R13 CD Ripper click the 'Rip as One' button on the title bar.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>