title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Explorer Integration - replay gain

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carson Dyle
    • Jul 2008

Explorer Integration - replay gain

I use the mouseover Pop-Up Information integration in Windows Explorer extensively.

One thing I'd really love to see is for ReplayGain information to be separated into its own section. Just to make things easier to read and to keep it out of the usual artist, title, tracknumber, etc. info.

Secondly, my library is mostly Flac, and using Metaflac to add ReplayGain to flac files creates a REPLAYGAIN_REFERENCE_LOUDNESS field that dBpoweramp fails to format nicely. It stands out like a sore thumb, so it would be nice to see it formatted into something like 'Ref Loudness'.

One last thing that would be helpful would be the ability to somehow size the left hand column (or the 'tab stop', whatever you might want to call it). I have some tag fieldnames that are fairly long (though nothing quite like the REPLAYGAIN_REFERENCE_LOUDNESS field) that don't line up well, and make the info a little more difficult to read than if everything were neatly in a column.
Working...

]]>