title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: AccurateRip Question

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Question AccurateRip Question

Hi

Just have a question regarding AccurateRip.

Will dMC store the AccurateRipDiscID it generates when ripping a CD and any results it gets even before my drive has been "verified" using key disc(s)? I'm asking because i'm wondering if, once it's been "verified" and setup will it then submit the AccurateRip results for disc i've ripped prior to "verification" to the AccurateRip database, or will i need to rerip those disc for them to be included in the AccurateRip database?

Thanks
    Salem874

Re: AccurateRip Question

No, AccurateRip cannot generate results until it is configured for your computer. You will need to re-rip the discs to get them added to the DB.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by LtData View Post
    No, AccurateRip cannot generate results until it is configured for your computer. You will need to re-rip the discs to get them added to the DB.
    Ok thanks

Also, is there any way to backup the AccurateRip configuraion. My reason for asking is that it took forever to find key disc that were in the database for my to configure it with, but i finally got there in the end. But, due to PC trouble, had to reformat PC and therefore reinstall dMC and lost the AccurateRip configuration. Is it possible to "back-up" this config and then just import it once I reinstall dMC (in my case after reformatting PC)?

Administrator

No, remember which discs were used to configure.