title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Salem874
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2006

AccurateRip Question

Hi

Just have a question regarding AccurateRip.

Will dMC store the AccurateRipDiscID it generates when ripping a CD and any results it gets even before my drive has been "verified" using key disc(s)? I'm asking because i'm wondering if, once it's been "verified" and setup will it then submit the AccurateRip results for disc i've ripped prior to "verification" to the AccurateRip database, or will i need to rerip those disc for them to be included in the AccurateRip database?

Thanks
    Salem874
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: AccurateRip Question

No, AccurateRip cannot generate results until it is configured for your computer. You will need to re-rip the discs to get them added to the DB.

Comment

• Salem874
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by LtData
      No, AccurateRip cannot generate results until it is configured for your computer. You will need to re-rip the discs to get them added to the DB.
      Ok thanks

Also, is there any way to backup the AccurateRip configuraion. My reason for asking is that it took forever to find key disc that were in the database for my to configure it with, but i finally got there in the end. But, due to PC trouble, had to reformat PC and therefore reinstall dMC and lost the AccurateRip configuration. Is it possible to "back-up" this config and then just import it once I reinstall dMC (in my case after reformatting PC)?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

No, remember which discs were used to configure.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>