title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper: All Media Guide Lookups Remaining: (none) as soon as activated

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tahel
    • Dec 2007

Batch Ripper: All Media Guide Lookups Remaining: (none) as soon as activated

Hi,

I've just purchased DBPowerAmp Reference and stuck 4 Samsung s203 drives in my system. Time to rip my 2000 CDs.

The first test batch of 30 CDs were ripped perfectly to FLAC in around 40 minutes, which is quite remarkably fast. This is definitely the tool for me.

However. I cannot get any album cover art downloaded. I think the reason is that the remaining AMG lookups is at zero. How can this be as I'm nowhere near the 400 initial lookups. I guess I'll have to buy a couple of thousand lookups if AMG is the only source for cover art of the providers, but I'd like to get the free ones too.

I have XP plus Vista on the same system. I initially installed dbpoweramp on the Vista installation and activated AMG, but re-discovered that dbpoweramp doesn't detect drives correctly on Vista, so I installed on XP as well. Can it be that my 400 free lookups have been taken by the first installation? Can I recover them somehow, such as by de-activating AMG in a way?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Ripper: All Media Guide Lookups Remaining: (none) as soon as activated

It is currently a bug in the beta (stopping the 400 being appearing), which will be fixed shortly.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Ripper: All Media Guide Lookups Remaining: (none) as soon as activated

Looked at it, it was not a bug:

If a commercial username and password are set the batch ripper will switch to commercial lookup mode, so to get 400 lookups with existing amg licenses, remove any amg login details.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Added to the FAQ: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...8569#post78569

Comment

• tahel
          • Dec 2007

Thanks,
          But I did not enter any user name at first. And I rechecked my Vista installation, where it is also 0 and no user name or password has been entered.

So I think you may have a bug yet.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

I will continue to look into it then
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>