title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: new to this, need help!

new to this, need help!

Hey all, im ty, and i recently decided i wanted to convert all of my .wma files to either .mp3 or .wav just for the simple convienience of being able to access the files from differnt audio players, as well as being able to use the files on my ipod. I originally ripped all of my cds (about 500) using WMP so that was my mistake, onto my converter issues.

Due to the emense amount of files, folders and subfolders (all organized through wmp at about 13 gb) i need a way of converting all of these files in a oganized fashion so that when they are converted, they show up in the new folder as they were labeled before (Artist/Album/Song).

Ive been reading and saw that you can add a dynamic to the conversion for more organization, but for some reason i cant access mine, its greyed out and ive tryed pretty much everything.

I assume it would seem silly to ask such a question, but i figured id ask you guys cause you know your stuff!

Thanks again! All help is appreciated!
    Ty

Re: new to this, need help!

Dynamic being greyed out means you aren't using dMC Reference. Try installing the Reference trial: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dMC-R13-Ref-Trial.exe