title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Backup / Restore

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonyman
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2008

Batch Backup / Restore

Thanks for the great Batch Ripping Tool!!
    Im very happay !
    Thanks!!!!:komisch9:

The next step in the devlopment is "how can i make a automatic backup from my files with the robotic"?
    Only for the Baxter machine is Backup platinium (3.0) available! (without DVD_Ram support) Baxter is discontinued in May 2008 !

How can i do?
    I have found a small company in Berlin (Germany) .
    The company developed Backup solution and willing implement the robotic control.

Who can help to implement the existing Robotic driver or give information about the robotic Control?

I think this is the best and cheapest way to make a backup from the Music Arciv (and other Files) +Restore!
    Without new hardware (DLT Streamer...)

Here is the Hompage

Thanks!

Bastian
  • EliC
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Batch Backup / Restore

Check out my link for a Library Backup Tool below in my sig:

Comment

• bhoar
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sonyman
      The next step in the devlopment is "how can i make a automatic backup from my files with the robotic"?
      Only for the Baxter machine is Backup platinium (3.0) available! (without DVD_Ram support) Baxter is discontinued in May 2008 !

How can i do?
      I have found a small company in Berlin (Germany) .
      The company developed Backup solution and willing implement the robotic control.

Who can help to implement the existing Robotic driver or give information about the robotic Control?
      Bastian -

What hardware are you wishing to use for backups?

-brendan

Comment

• sonyman
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • May 2008

Where can i find a Downloadlink for Library for the Backup Tool ?

I planning the Backup with my MF7601X to DVD-Ram!
        Special Thanks to Brendan for the Driver an the fast support! (ItWorks very fine!:smile2

I dosnt have found a software solution for the "Backup Problem" with robotic support.!

----Only DVD-Ram has data safety guaranteed for 30 years!------
        Its the best backup choice!

Thanks
        Bastian .

Comment

• bhoar
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Sep 2006

It does not exist.

I planning the Backup with my MF7601X to DVD-Ram!

Special Thanks to Brendan for the Driver an the fast support! (ItWorks very fine!:smile2

I dosnt have found a software solution for the "Backup Problem" with robotic support.!

----Only DVD-Ram has data safety guaranteed for 30 years!------
          Its the best backup choice!
          Bastian -

1. I thought the 7601x came with the "Audio File Backup" feature from the ripfactory software suite, or was that optional?

2. If the z-backup people need help writing a driver for it (it's pretty simple) or wish to license my ULCLI driver, you have my email address already and can put them in touch with me.

-brendan

Comment

• EliC
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Its a feature / tool request. I think people that are interested in accurately ripping their music are also interested in protecting their collection. A tool like this would have much more use then a general music player, were people are very unlikely to use illustrate's music player. I was simply pointing you to the request so you could add your support/interest in a tool, and any features you think would be helpful.

Comment

• sonyman
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • May 2008

Originally posted by EliC
              Its a feature / tool request. I think people that are interested in accurately ripping their music are also interested in protecting their collection. A tool like this would have much more use then a general music player, were people are very unlikely to use illustrate's music player. I was simply pointing you to the request so you could add your support/interest in a tool, and any features you think would be helpful.
              Yes -Thanks!
              Please ask how many users have also still interest !

My "Vision" and Target is...
              -a backup solution for all bdpoweramp users, hardware independent!

-a interface in the Z-DBackup Software for using all the current Robotic drivers.
              the same Interface as in the Batchripper for selct the robotic
              (question to Brendan its possible from your side?)

-a good price for the Software

I contact on Monday the Software developer in Berlin!

1. I thought the 7601x came with the "Audio File Backup" feature from the ripfactory software suite, or was that optional?

Yes the "Audio Dile Backup " is optional !
              The Ripstation software has many bugs, and the support is not the best....

Thanks for your help!

Bastian

Comment

Working...

]]>