title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baloe
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2003

mp3

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

I can't convert from mp3 anymore, why?
    Last edited by Baloe; 04-26-2008, 10:40 PM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: mp3

What is the error message? Format you are converting to and settings? Version of Windows?

Also, note that conveting FROM mp3 has nothing to do with the registered status, all versions of dMC can convert from mp3, it is converting TO mp3 that requires a registered version or a trial.

Comment

• Baloe
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2003

I'm using windows xp. When i use the convert to in converttorightclickmenu, i can convert in all the other codecs but mp3 shows on the menu but does not work. I,m working with dmc 13. Because of all the conflicts with the older en newer dmc versions, i unstalled the 11,5 version with powerpack and the writer
      I have already did a unstall and install of the dmc 13 (everything) but i can not convert to mp3, it seems it doesn't reconize it.
      I think i will get back the older dmc with pp and writer, that worked better than the new stuff, also that you can't use the player with the new stuff.

Baloe

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Uninstall, reboot, reinstall.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Baloe
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Apr 2003

I did already, several times. It doesn't work. I can convert to mp3 but i can't convert from mp3.

Baloe

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Do none of your mp3 convert or just a few of them? Is your problem just getting the "Convert To" option to work for mp3s, or can you point dMC to the file and it still does not convert? Is there an error message?

Comment

• Baloe
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • Apr 2003

None of the mp3 is converting. I can point dMC to the file and it still does not convert. I don't get any error message.

Baloe

Comment

• Baloe
                dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                • Apr 2003

I unstalled winamp and mediamonkey, that solved the problem.
                Thanks

Baloe

Comment

Working...

]]>