title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP CD Writer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baloe
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2003

dBpowerAMP CD Writer

I bought the dBpowerAMP CD Writer. Is it possible to get CD Writer Fully Loaded as a update. It was said to have Free upgrades for life?
    I miss in the free writer the explorer bar to put in the music.

Baloe
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: dBpowerAMP CD Writer

No, the CD Writer Fully Loaded cost more than just the CD Writer, as the FL included registered dMC. As for upgrades, since dCW is being integrated into Reference, that would be a question that Spoon would have to answer.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

If you are using R12 see:

This is a Release Candidate of CD Writer, now re-written to R13 standards with support for Vista and Gapless audio cds. ** This beta test requires a Reference License (either trial or full) ** It is expected full release will be 3 weeks (only help files to write) Requirements: dBpoweramp Music Converter R13 (latest
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Baloe
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2003

i,ve the Reference. I had the powerpack and i upgraded? to reference. It is time not to use the 11.5 anymore because of all the conflicts i had. When i want to get the cdw fl i will get the dmc reg., but i,ve got that already.

Baloe

Comment

• Baloe
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Apr 2003

So i think my question is: is there a difference between the free cd writer with dmc reference 13 and the writher fl?

Baloe

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

The Writer FL was just the CD Writer and the Power Pack. The Writer with Reference is basically the same problem, just the package it was in is what changed.

Comment

Working...

]]>