title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PerfectMeta Discussion

Re: PerfectMeta Discussion

Thanks, is there any way to send one if it's a CD not on the database? All the options are grayed out for me on a version of the album Transplants by The Transplants which has 14 tracks (instead of 12 from what I could find on Wikipedia, DJ DJ is repeated twice and also all the tracks are in a different order, and the track "Sad But True" is missing and instead replaced with a "chorus" of repeating organ music, which continues into the start of "Weigh On My Mind" - I think it's legit because I found a thread on google from 2003 saying "transplants is a mixture of Punk,Rap and traditional Organ music." and Vic Ruggiero is credited with playing organ on tracks 2,6,7,9,10,12... Wasn't able to find anything on Google about this "bonus track" I apparently have on my UK version either)

Administrator

The R16 version (in the testing section of this forum) allows submission.

Oh cool, thank you

(the extra track is at track 11 I forgot to mention too for anyone else who ever tries to google that)