For a number of years I have been using Donny's Quemaster, unfortunately due to his heavy study commitments, he is unable to continue devoting much time to Quemaster.

It is a concept I believe has merit that could be incorporated into MMC, with much of the work already being done by Donny.

The main area of interest to me is the auto queue function on periodic timer,
that auto Queues a track to "FIRST" on the queue list.

Additional periodic timers could be added also in order that several files could be played at varying set time periods. (first timer, takes first place in existing queue, second timer, second place in queue etc).

Another concept that Donny has been looking into (again of merit), that could be used for many purposes eg; DJ's and the Sight Impaired, is the adaption of the Big Info screen to export to a text Reader like TextAloud that would announce the Artist and Track over the top as it commences play in DAP/MMC

For my personal preference I would like to see a timer set up as previously mentioned, that could pause MMC and activate other programs like NewsAloud and WeatherAloud, then resume queued tracks, playlists or random play.

Perhaps someone with more expertise than myself could take on this concept, or, give Donny the much needed assistance.:smile2: