title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JW vanLohuizen
    • Aug 2003

Album Art questions

Why can't I browse and add the Album Art if not found in the ripper before ripping?

Also, why can't I select all of the mp3's with the editor and add album art to all of them at once and not one at a time.

Finally, why do I have to click to add album art, then click a button to the album art and then tell it if I am adding a front cover? It would be much better to click the add album art and then a browse button and text box appear in the original window along with a set of radio buttons to indicate what type of art and followed by another button called add to finish the entire process?

This is a great program and I have loved it for years. The 12.4 version is the best ever so please keep up the great work!!!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art questions

Install R13, you can add art.

Multi album art adding is not yet supported.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Album Art questions

If you do not yet want to upgrade to r13, which is currently in alpha you can use the [ID Tag Update] utility codec to import the album art into the files from a folder.jpg that is in the same folder as the music files.

Comment

Working...

]]>