title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Windows - No Disk" warning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rblews
    • Dec 2007

"Windows - No Disk" warning

This red X warning message appears everytime I open the dbp ripper. I'm using the latest registered Power Pack version. I recently replaced an old DVDRW with a new one. The new burner is working very well for all purposes. The old burner had the drive letter :E, and the new one has drive letter :F. The old burner has been disabled in my BIOS and remover from the computer. My external hd has been assigned the drive letter :E.

The only way the warning message will go away is if I hit the Cancel, then Try Again, then Continue tabs; and finally then I'm able to close the program; but, the message comes back each time I reopen the program.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: "Windows - No Disk" warning

Using R12? of Music Converter?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rblews
      • Dec 2007

I'm using release 12.3.

I had been using the program for a few months without any issues until now.

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

Is your external drive connected and mounted on your PC when you get this error message?

Comment

• rblews
          • Dec 2007

I get the error message whether the external hd is on or off/disconnected. It's very strange:( I keep my PC clean and up to date; no other problems whatsoever.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Try:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Then reinstall.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>