title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

converter crashing when finishing job

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quartet1977
    • Feb 2007

converter crashing when finishing job

Hi, I've been using dbpoweramp with no problems for as long as I can remember. All of a sudden, though, it has started to crash when it finishes a job. I get the finished notice, but at the same time windows gives me the message "dbpoweramp CoreConverter has stopped working." This problem occurred with version 12.3 and has continued since installing 12.4, which I did a moment ago. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit. Thanks for any suggestions on how to fix!!

EDIT: I get this message from dbpoweramp:
    Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'C:\Users\matt\Desktop\Nebulous2 (2) The Buzzing.m4a' to 'C:\Users\matt\Desktop\Nebulous2 (2) The Buzzing.mp3'
    Error: Watchdog timeout, possible CoreConverter crash
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: converter crashing when finishing job

Uninstall dbpoweramp, reboot windows and reinstall.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Mike17
      • Dec 2008

I'm having this problem too, using r13.1 and running Windows XP Pro SP3.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Answering here:

I am having trouble converting mp3s to a lower bit rate. I check the forum for a similar post, but didn't find anything sufficiently similar. I have installed the latest version (12.4 registered) and have checked for new version of codecs, etc. Below are screen-shots: I have screen-shots of the error messages if helpful.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>