title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accurate Rip confusing result

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dgncadiz
    • Jan 2008

Accurate Rip confusing result

Hi all. I´ve just ripped one song that has an scratch. I´ve ripped that song in secure mode with 6 ultra mode pass and the song sounds like "pop" at certain moments due to the scratched cd. AR gave me this result:

CRC MATCH and secure but innacurate. What that it means? 25 people disagree with my rip? If CRC matched, why is innacurate?

Thanks, and sorry for my English, I know that has a lot of mistakes :smile2:
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Accurate Rip confusing result

If the CD is scratched, it will probably give the same results on multiple rips and therefore might be marked secure. Do you have C2 enabled?

And yes, the X AR (25) means 25 people disagree with your rip. Do note that if the entire CD is marked that, your CD is probably a different pressing.

Comment

• dgncadiz
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by LtData
      If the CD is scratched, it will probably give the same results on multiple rips and therefore might be marked secure. Do you have C2 enabled?

And yes, the X AR (25) means 25 people disagree with your rip. Do note that if the entire CD is marked that, your CD is probably a different pressing.
      No, my drive doesn´t support C2 error pointers. All the CD is marked that, and is a copy from original. Could be the write offset the reason?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Yes, if the CD is burned, that is why the entire CD is marked inaccurate.

Comment

Working...

]]>