title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

convert m4p to mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oberon
    • Jan 2008

convert m4p to mp3

Hi everybody !
    Who can give me any recommendation for a convert of m4p files to mp3 ?
    Anyway: did you made an experience, if m4p files are readable by a DVD player ?

Thanks in advance !

Oberon
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: convert m4p to mp3

.m4p files are a type of .mp4/.m4a files which have Digital Rights Managemnet measures applied to them to discourage the converting and/or sharing of these files to other formats. See: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=7423 for options. If you can play these files you may be able to burn them to CD and rip them to another format. If you can play them, there may be other programs that can help you convert them. If you cannot play them, then I believe you are probably out of luck.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

I don't know of any DVD players that play audio data files besides mp3 and, less commonly, WMA.

Comment

• kornchild2002
        • Nov 2007

I know of a handful of DVD players that can playback AAC audio files in either the *.mp4 or *.m4a file extensions. We are talking about audio purchased from the iTunes Store though and those can only be played back on an iPod (any iPod as long as you sync it with your computer) and up to 5 computers that you authorize.

Comment

Working...

]]>