title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album art (folder.jpg)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turnstyle
    • Dec 2007

Album art (folder.jpg)

Hi all, two questions about the folder.jpg files...

1) they don't all seem to have the exact same pixel size -- all so far have been 150 wide, but the height varies (up to 150, but sometimes shorter) -- I would expect all to have a perfect 150x150 square, is that not right?

2) some are missing, so I checked at AMG, and I do see them there -- but at 200 wide -- is there an easy way to get them at 150, or do I have to Photoshop them down so that they'll match the ones from db?

thanks, -Scott
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album art (folder.jpg)

Not all album art is square, we save it as it arrives. You can change amg to give 250x250.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• turnstyle
      • Dec 2007

Thanks -- this seems a bit odd to me.

On the AMG site, the images are 200 wide, whereas via db I can only get 150 or 250, is that right?

The issue is that some are missing, but it's a bit complicated to replace them -- can I not tell db to fetch the 200 wide version? Or, can I fetch 150 or 250 from AMG? (if yes, how?)

btw, where do I change the size in db?

thanks, -Scott

Comment

• turnstyle
        • Dec 2007

Ah, I now see that in db I can choose 250x250, 200x200, 150x150, 120x120, and 75x75 -- via Meta > Settings > AMG

(and, presumably, that actually means 250x{up to 250}, etc.)

-Scott

Comment

• Ney
          • Nov 2007

Coverart on e.g. digipacks aint square, so it wouldnt make sence to have a completely square image

Comment

Working...

]]>